The Phoenix Women’s Program at Cedar Ridge is designed for women struggling with trauma-related issues, substance use disorders or other mental health issues. This women’s mental health program is specially designed to help women effectively cope with the after effects of trauma.
We can help women who struggle with:
- Depression, hopelessness or suicidal thoughts
- A trauma history including physical sexual and/or psychological abuse
- Postpartum depression, grief from a lost pregnancy or menopause
- Relationship and/or life transition issues such as divorce, caretaker or parenting stress
- Substance use
- Anger management issues
- Severe stress
The Phoenix Women’s Program focuses on trauma treatment by addressing the impact of traumatic events on daily living. Our multidisciplinary treatment team at Cedar Ridge uses evidence-based practices to help improve the quality of life for our patients.
Treatment for the Phoenix Women’s Program includes:
- A safe, secure and compassionate environment
- A board-certified psychiatrist
- Master’s-level therapist trained in working with women and trauma
- Group therapy
- Holistic, supportive therapies including yoga, music, recreation and art therapy
- Alcoholics Anonymous® and Narcotics Anonymous meetings
- Individualized discharge and aftercare planning
Our strength-based women’s mental health program uses Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), the Trauma Recovery Empowerment Model (TREM) and components from Seeking Safety. By combining these and other approaches, patients at Cedar Ridge can learn to change destructive patterns of behavior and work towards a brighter future.
For a free confidential assessment, please call 405-605-6111 or 405-605-5917. Our mental health professionals are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.